Ratings for Dr. Larry C. Weeks

I worked at plant that used Dr. Weeks extensively for carpal tunnel cases, and he moved the plant from 40+ cases that required surgery per year to one every few years. He put employees on mandatory stretching and exercises and got full recovery for almost all of them. I twisted my back, falling from an overhead storage area, and he had the pain managed within a couple of days, and he had me back to normal in about two weeks. I also popped a bone in my foot out of place (subluxated it) while trail running. It hurt so bad I could barely walk, and my foot was just knotted up. I went in for massage and accupuncture/stim therapy several days in a row, and he had me up and walking the first day, and everything relaxed enough to go back into place after the third or fourth visit. It went exactly as he'd described, and I was completely back to normal (and running again) within a few days. He is an energetic guy who is very patient and explains what he's going to do. You'll have great results if you listen closely and do what he tells you to do!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

If a chiro works on your back without taking an X-ray, you are not getting good care. Dr. Weeks is old school and old school is right. He also utilizes acupuncuture which I found very beneficial. As medical care changes, we will be turning to alternative methods and I appreciate his knowledge. His principals and methods are excellent and it is worth every penny to see a good chiropractor. Each time I have required care, it has been effective and does not take months. If a chiropractor has you coming to his office for months, something is amiss. I think Dr. Weeks is very ethical and if he cannot help you, he will let you know. I feel I received excellent care from Dr. Weeks.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I love Doctor Weeks and his staff. I have been going to him on and off for years. Great care, always fixes the problem. Dr. Weeks and his wife Shelly are wonderful people. They are not demanding with the payment and lets the Insurance pay first. Insurance or not I will never go anywhere else. I always recommend Dr. Weeks.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012