Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Robinson

my experience was very pleasurable. staff and doctors were great.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Robinson is the best doctor I have ever been to. I would, and do, recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Could not wish for a better OBGYN. I would recommend this practice and doctor to anyone! They are wonderful from scheduling appointments to delivery.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Was 1 hr. Late for appointment. Staff was unable to contact Dr. Or provide an explanation.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

My experience was just as I had imagined it to be, "Wonderful". Thanks to Dr. Robinson, his professionalism and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Robinson was very attentive throughout my pregnancy. He went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and assured. I was a high-risk patient and he was instrumental in helping me have a healthy and safe delivery. I highly recommend his practice to others!!! Also, his staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Robinson has fantastic bed side manner and has always made me feel comfortable. I never wait when I am scheduled to see him, and once in the exam room he is always very prompt.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Robinson is one of the most personable doctors I have ever had the privilege of seeing. He delivered 2 of my children, and recently performed my endometrial ablation. He came in on his day off just to do my procedure. His attending staff were nothing less than wonderful! Dr. Robinson personally called to check on me the day after my procedure. I wouldn't trust my OB/GYN care to any other doctor! Keely Harper

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr Robinson and his staff are the best. I recommend them to anyone looking for a caring and professional medical office dedicated to womens' health.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I have seen Dr. Robinson since 1999 and he always listens to my concerns and addresses them. I will be a patient of Dr. Robinson's until he retires.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Richard M. Robinson's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA