Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Tajkarimi

This office is the most unprofessional, disorganized and deceptive medical staff I have ever had to deal with. I first called them to inquire about my insurance and was told they took all three......because I knew my secondary was changing in two weeks I did not want to start with a doctor that did not take all three. When I got there they took both cards of my current insurance but when I completed the visit they charged me another $40 and told me they did not take my secondary. I later called their actual billing person (Gina) and found out they don't even take my new secondary insurance. I really felt like I was being scammed from the first moment I went into the office. I also did not appreciate the doctor leaving my visit to visit another patient and then running from patient to patient. I like my doctor like most doctors to complete my visit before starting another patient. I would not use or suggest this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Tajkarimi performed a radical nephrectomy laperoscopically. He was very attentive and caring. He called to check on me three times through the night and came to see me in person three time through the day. He listens to your concerns and I felt valued as a human being. He was even patient enough to show my children my kidney on my CT scan at a preoperation visit. Such a wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

He made me feel very comfortable in discussing very private and personal aspects of my urological condition. He discussed all alternatives and even sought the opinion of the chairman of his department to further help me make an intelligent medical decision. I highly recommend this astute, caring, and knowledgeable urologist!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

He is very pleasant, knowledgible, and careing. He spent 25 minutes with me and listened carefully to all my concerns, and spent so much time giving me information about my urological issue. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

Dr. Kambiz Tajkarimi's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Chambersburg, PA