Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Tajkarimi

Dr. Tajkarimi performed a radical nephrectomy laperoscopically. He was very attentive and caring. He called to check on me three times through the night and came to see me in person three time through the day. He listens to your concerns and I felt valued as a human being. He was even patient enough to show my children my kidney on my CT scan at a preoperation visit. Such a wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

He made me feel very comfortable in discussing very private and personal aspects of my urological condition. He discussed all alternatives and even sought the opinion of the chairman of his department to further help me make an intelligent medical decision. I highly recommend this astute, caring, and knowledgeable urologist!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

He is very pleasant, knowledgible, and careing. He spent 25 minutes with me and listened carefully to all my concerns, and spent so much time giving me information about my urological issue. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

Dr. Kambiz Tajkarimi's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Chambersburg, PA