Ratings for Dr. John Jackson

dr Jackson is amazing my husband and I are having problems having a child dr Jackson is helping us with that im forever grateful for him my husband and I is very sad he is leaving.... he was done amazing job helping us...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

he is unfriendly and yelled and said bad words, asks like he doesn't know what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Switched to Dr. Jackson because my pediatrician never had the time to see my children when they were ill. Dr. Jackson made time even when they were not his patients and took initiative to get the admitted to the hospital before my son's illness got out of hand. He also made sure to stop in twice a day to see how he was feeling. I never have a problem getting them seen even on short or little notice. In his practice he always makes time for a sick child.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

He saved my baby's life. He came in on his dayoff to make sure my baby was ok. His office staff was awesome and very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

not good people skills

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

Dr. John Jackson's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners