Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Gennaula

Dr. Gennaula was of tremendous help to me when I suffered a severe nerve injury - far better than any of the other specialists who treated me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I read the review below and was shocked. I have been a patientof Dr. Gennaula's for years. He has been a great help to myself and my family. The staff is always very friendly and the nurse always goes the extra mile to help. I would recommend Dr. Gennaula to anyone interested in getting good care and have on several occasions. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Gennaula took his time and listened to all my concerns Staff was wonderful

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Gennaula misdiagnosed my mother's parkinsons for 2 years. He said her symptoms were "definitely not parkinsons" and dismissed them as old age when he could not explain physiologically what was causing them. When I accompanied my mother to her appointment he did not even acknowledge my presence (what is even worse is that he knew I flew in from Boston to meet him). He is the most unprofessional, rude human being I have ever met. He was condescending and gave curt answers to my questions about nutrition and physical therapy to PD patients saying these have no affect (even though the American PD Association posts much evidence to the contrary). It is hard to believe he has a medical degree and especially one in neurology.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Charles P. Gennaula's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Belle Vernon, PA