Ratings for Dr. Michael Duval

Dr. M. Duval and his staff have alot of patients to see, it is understood that I will wait to see him. The caring staff and the Dr. is worth the wait time.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I was sent to him thru worker's comp (the other side). There was only one nice staff member--the lady who took me back. They left me sitting in the treatment room for over 50 minutes, while he waited on everyone who came in AFTER I did. I hope it's only due to me being a worker's comp patient and not because of my skin color...kinda hard to tell since no one else who was seen before me by him (who came in AFTER I did) was my color. Sketchy, to say the least. I had to complain three times before he would come in, and each person I complained to acknowledged that he was seeing patients who came in after I did. Do all you can to not use him for a worker's comp case--especially if it's the other side trying to get you to go to him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Very unsatisfied broke my shoulder tommorow will make a month he wanted to send me back to work and to me off my pain meds was up almost all night having sharp pains from my neck down my back and muscle spasms and these doctors can't help people that really need pain meds but they give pain meds to those who don't need them and they sell them on the street to the dope head's so am I satisfied no cause I am not one of those dope head's I have to drug test I just needed help with the pain so evedently this doctor should talk to his patients and see how they are filling instead of assuming he never asked me

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Michael Duval's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1989)