Dr. Mark A. Mighell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Mighell

The staff is excellent and I always felt that I was being treated with respect. It is always a pleasurable visit.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Very pleased. Dr. Mighell listened, he looked directly at me, and even went to get a model to illustrate the answer to my question. My experience today was great: I left feeling as if Dr. Mighell really cared about me, not just my shoulder. That optimism goes a long way in believing my shoulder will heal well.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Elise and Rita were very helpful in scheduling my pre-op and surgery with Dr. Mighell. They both responded promptly to questions and concerns. I thank them all!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I'm a nurse practitioner so from a provider and patient perspective the care from all of the FOI staff is excellent! You should all take great pride in jobs well done.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Mighell and his staff were very attentive to my needs and concerns. Will be back again next year for further work as needed.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I love Dr. Mighell and Rita! I have recommended him to many others I know.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Mighell is superb! He is very responsive, courteous, attentive, and skilled. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Mighell is the best surgeon. His staff was also super helpful!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I am very pleased and very happy to know that I have such a confident and professional surgeon that has did surgery on myself and what a wonderful staff he has as well

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. Very knowledgeable, patient, not rushed. Wish all surgeons were like him. Very good doctor and human being!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Mark A. Mighell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Mark A. Mighell, M.D., is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and he serves his profession as a national board examiner. He specializes in the treatment of injuries and disorders of the shoulder and elbow, and, having been trained in an American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons fellowship, he now trains three fellows each year. Additionally, Dr. Mighell treats patients using advanced surgical techniques including elbow arthroscopy, reverse total shoulder placement, and shoulder reconstruction.

Tufts