Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Schefkind

Just a concerned a great doctor that is caring and listens to you as the patient. He provided me with not only feedback on my condition but also knowledge - he educated me. He also provided me with an open "show-up" appointment when I have flare ups with my eyes.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Schefkind is one of the most attentive and caring doctors I've seen. He takes the time to figure out the problem and come up with a solution. I trust him with my eyesight and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

He gave me my sight back ..in both eyes ...He gave me my sight back ..in both eyes ...

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Excellent doctor--I highly recommend him. I have never received such a thorough exam. He recommended medications that addressed problems I was experiencing with dry eyes.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

IDOT!!! Not only will he not know what is causing your problem, but will waste your time telling you he doesn't know why or how it happened...but instead push it off onto another doctor to handle!! I would not see this IDOT again if you paid me!!! And expect to be there for hours waiting until everyone gets seen but you until the end of the day!!!

Submitted June 7, 2013