Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Overlock

The man is brilliant. My experience has been outstanding.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I went into Dr. Overlock thinking that I had a problem with my kidneys. (I had kidney stones). His thorough exam showed me that I had quite a few other things wrong with me and kidney stones were the least of my problems. Doesn't mince words. Told me to lose weight and to quit smoking if I wanted to live. Ten years later, I am 75 pounds less and a non-smoker and most of my medical ailments are gone. Dr. Overlock is the best and I will recommend him highly. Don't go in there telling him what is wrong with you and don't try to pretend that you don't eat too much, etc. He'll call you on that and he may hurt your feelings. Get over yourself. He's the best doc you will find in Texarkana with the best diagnosis skills.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Very , very knowledgeable physician! Goes to great lengths to establish the diagnosis and give the patient the best care he can offer. Very straight forward and always concerned about the well being of his patient. Highly recommended Dr. Overlock for my family's medical care.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Overlock is treating me for Diabetes with success. I've lost 40lbs and feel great. He can very quickly see through your BS, so if you dont do your part, he will remind of you of that. He is honest and tells you the truth.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

excellent doctor. Used multiple internists within the texarkana area but have been by far the happiest with this one.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Great Internal Medicine doc. Listens, very knowlegeble about medicine. Had strep throat once, saw me the next day! Easy/flexible appointments. I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Very rude to me and my wife during my stay in the hospital. He was treating me for a bad heart when it was my gald-bladder. I fired him while i was in the hospital.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Timothy L. Overlock's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Texarkana, TX