Ratings for Dr. Mimi Liu

Felt a bit rushed with the doctor, had to ask questions that should have been addressed, but that she was very competent. Cannot thank Nancy and "Gary" for their patience, competence, professionalism and compassion. My first visit with a confusing, frightening diagnosis, so I am extremely grateful for their understanding and kindness.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had a detached retina which was tricky to reattach. Dr. Liu was incredible. She saved the sight in my eye. I will always be grateful to her for that. She has excellent staff around her and she also has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I had a detached retina due to an incompetent opthamalogist, Warren Tripp. It was a difficult case and Dr. Liu was able to reattach the retina and I didn't lose the vision in that eye which was of great concern to me. She was very efficient and highly competent. I shudder to think if I had gone to someone else.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012