Ratings for Dr. Blake A. Nonweiler

He fixed my knee. He obviously knows his specialty. Maybe not the most verbal doc I've ever had but that doesn't really matter to me. Results matter and he seems to be a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

After being referred to The Center by my primary physician I became very hopeful that my severe shoulder injury and even worse pain would be diagnosed at treated. This all went away very quickly once I saw how they run their operation. Almost like a slaughter house more concerned about how many head they can run through a day and not actual practicing medicine. I was quite disgusted when they treated me as just a piece of meat not worth the time to actually put in the legwork to figure out why at the young age of 32 my shoulder feels like an 80 year old major league pitcher arm that was thrown out his whole life. So thank you Center for this wonderful experience it was honor being able to be treated by a "specialist" who seemed to care more about if he can make it to tee time at the back nine than the pain that brings me to tears on a daily basis.

Submitted August 7, 2014

This doctor was very un compassionate. I contracted a very serious infection from surgery and reported it. He ignored me for 2 weeks. He never called back nor did his office after I complained of serious pain. I had to have an emergency surgery last week and am still in pain. He has not called to check on me once or returned my question calls.

Submitted April 2, 2014

He is an awesome doctor, truly listened, and solved my knee pain after I had seen three other orthopedists who couldn't figure it out

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

The operation went poorly, and the after-care was absolutety awful. I went to another surgeon when I had to have the other shoulder operated on. I have never recommended him to anyone else, and would never do so.

Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr Nonweiler was so very helpful, knowledgeable, and did a wonderful surgery on my very complex knee problem. I would recommend him to anyone who has a knee or shoulder problem

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

The absolute best most caring doctor I have ever met. His patient, kind manner and excellent surgical skills are unparalleled.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Blake A. Nonweiler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1989)