Ratings for Dr. Deborah L. Schroter

This "doctor" (she may have an MD, but she is no healer) is pretty much the definition of a money hungry sadistt. I can't even count the number of different meds I was given in a short period of time. It turns out she makes a good deal of money from pharmaceutical companies. I was given a med for anxiety that made me feel completely empty. When I shared this, my dosage was increased. It ended up being increased to the point that my current Psych told me she is surprised I lived. I was also given treatments I wasn't comfortable with and not told of the side effects/consequences. When I told her of adverse reactions, she increased the frequency of treatments. As a result, I know suffer from virtually no long term memory and unpredictable short term memory. I felt that most, if not all, of my concerns and feelings were ignored. As it turns out, I was also misdiagnosed. I know others who have seen her that share similar experiences. If you value your sanity, do NOT make an appointment with this very manipulative "doctor" (I've even heard her called a sociopath - I wouldn't be surprised).

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Deborah L. Schroter's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1994)

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)