Ratings for Dr. Dennis C. Oliver

My experience with Dr. Oliver has been mixed. He is a good doctor but very unprofessional in his handling of a doctor-patient relationship. I had to ask for a refill of one of the 3 prescriptions I take on a regular basis (other two were refilled automatically), it was denied by his office asking me to visit them first. Then after my conversation with his office, they sent the refill advise but then sent a notice to discontinue their services (I had not conversation with the doctor at all). This is very unprofessional and I DO NOT recommend the practice.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr Dennis C. Oliver is the best internist in the city. He always takes his time to listen and you don't feel rushed. He has helped me with several health issues. He always seems to be on top of the newest treatments. The only reason I am no longer seeing him is he is not in network with my new insurance. I am hoping next years coverage will include him as he is the best doctor I've seen in San Antonio.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I only address this Dr is not paying attention to find a root of the problem just like to give you a pill. Never would suggests to see specialist. Very mechanical , never trying to find all problems together and suggest any diet or alternative approach for body healing or to see homeopathic knowing any wellness being mechanical. Would not be a DR at all in overseas .Never will ask you about seeing by you another DR to suggest a plan for being healthy. Poor approach to treat people health.When you come never will check your appointments or ask if another dr saw me .I don't like this type of DR They treat you as animals ,no emotions no personal approach.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011