Ratings for Dr. Michael KATZ

Dr. Katz permanently injured my baby and myself in 2005 when he refused to do a c-section. My baby weighed 11 pounds, got stuck and his brachial plexus (shoulder) nerves were irreparably damaged. My son has no use of his right hand/arm, he is now 11 yrs old. We sued Dr. Katz, Dr. Sherry Johnson, and Seven Hills Womens Health Centers and WE WON UNANIMOUSLY. All were found NEGLIGENT. This is a matter of public record. The court proceedings were concluded June 2010. You can look it up, the story was covered in Cincinnati newspapers at the time. I pray he is no longer practicing. The arrogance he displayed at the birth and in court made me physically sick.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I'm not sure that this doc is still delivering babies, but I know he is still with Seven Hills as a gynecologist. He delivered my first baby via c-section. It went pretty quickly even though I had some very scary complications. Definitely a good doctor I would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012