Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Smith

Dr Smith, is one of the best Family Doctor you will find in Kentucky, he cares about his patients, he Listens very good to them, he communicates very well with them and he knows what is he is doing. MMM

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Brian Smith is the best doctor I have ever had and we have lived in MI, Fl & Eastern KY! I have never had a Dr. send me for tests and blood work and he found out what has been wrong with me all these years. He gets to the problem and he has great manners. I would not change doctors for anything! He is great!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

WOW!! Just an amazing doctor!! I have never had a doctor that I have been more comfortable going to and that will listen to you like Dr.Smith!! I'm so glad to have found such an excellent doctor! I was dreading having to find a new one after moving to Georgetown, but now I wouldn't even considering going back to my old one even if he moved his practice here. Also my girlfriend saw Dr. Morrin who is in the same practice and she loved him also! So besides Dr. Oliver we have loved all the doctors in that group, and I'm sure Dr. Oliver is no different!! So if u are looking for a doctor in this area i wouldn't suggest you going anywhere else!! The staff and Dr.s are just so caring, professional, friendly and all the above in the best way possible!! Just Amazing, go here at all costs!! I promise u will not regret it and will never wanna see another Dr. as long as u live in this area!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Brian D. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Georgetown, KY