Ratings for Dr. David P. SPARKS

Great Service. Receptionist was very nice, and the doctor kept it going with the same friendly service. Not that I hope I'm back there anytime soon, but when in need, this will be my place of choice! Thank you both!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listened to me and did not try to rush through exam.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr David Sparks is a very fine knowledgable MD. I wish I had known sooner that he was at Frye Urgent Care. He spends time with you and puts you at ease. He gives you his full attention and you can see he is genuinely interested in taking care of you. Thank you Dr D Sparks.=)The Best to You!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Sparks was very professional but put us at ease. My daughter the patient was 11 and he joked with her and made her feel comfortable. He told her everything he was doing and why. He talked to her and me which made her feel important and heard. I have gone to other urgent cares and have not been impressed. I will go back to Dr. Sparks next time.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Alot of past doctors visits with other physicians haven't always been the best of experiences.A lot of doctors just dont take the time with you. My experience with Dr. Sparks was a positive one. He took time with me. I never once felt like I was being rushed out the door. His staff was so kind, friendly & helpful. I would definitely go back & will recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Everyone at the clinic was great, especially Dr.Sparks. His humor and warm manner helped me relax and made me let go of some of my fear.I left well cared for and grateful for his help. His P.A. was excellent also, although I cannot remember his name. The receptionist was fun and very helpful, they are a good team. My thanks to them

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Very helpful and great interaction. Dr. Sparks took time to answer my questions and be sure I was satisfied with the course of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

The Doctor was friendly, efficient, helpful and informational. The experience was positive.

Dr. David P. SPARKS's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Kaiser-Permanente