Ratings for Dr. Debra Adler-Klein

Terrible experience, was rude, dismissive, disrespectful, ZERO insight regarding diagnosis of late stage Neurological Lyme , Coinfections and resulting multi system infectious disease . Lacking in compassion for truly sick and suffering people, and exhibits a DANGEROUS uniformed lack of education and training in recognizing the impact of late stage tick born infections. Not only did she set back my diagnosis and treatment, but I also completely relate to comments made by other patients describing her as mean, and the experience leaving lasting traumatic effects.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

This doctor was mean. I almost never cry and I found myself crying while she was talking to me. She actually bullied me. This was two years ago and even with time and perspective and being cured of my aliment by another doctor I look back on my exsperience working with her and still baffle at how badly she treated me.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

She exemplifies what a doctor should be....caring, knowledgeable, patient, etc. I have been in healthcare for over 25 years and have generally been reluctant to recommend a doctor. That is not the case with Dr. Adler-Klein....I recommend her without reservation. She even makes it acceptable to tolerate the receptionist and office staff, which she does not control. Her nurse has been great. Use her if you are lucky enough to get on her patient list.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

DAK is the best. She has saved my life along with family members and friends. There is not a more caring, personable, thoughtful and knowledgable doctor out there. She is one of the few doctors that actually spends valuable time with you and that truly cares about every every detail.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

You would be hard pressed to find a less caring, less competent doctor. I stopped using the entire practice because this woman is there.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

We called to make an emergency appt. for our 3 yr old daughter. The receptionist was incredibly rude and would not offer suggestions for getting in to see the doctor. She was unhelpful and frankly cold to our situation. There are many doctors out there - I'm not sure why the office staff is allowed to be so rude. It is a business after all, that relies on patients and referrals.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

she is caring and thoughtful, first doctor ever to give me their cell phone number in case in needed them

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I found this Dr. to be very unresponsive. I had to leave several messages to receive a returned phone call. I have been waiting 2 weeks to have a prescription filled. There is no one that picks up the telephone in her office, you have to leave a message and pray for a phone call back. Save yourself the agrivation and find yourself another physician. Its just not worth it !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I had chronic lyme with neurologic complications. When I had a reaction to the treatment she prescribed, she washed her hands of me, did anything possible to shift blame and effort to other doctors, and unbelievably spent 10 minutes yelling and ranting at me on the telephone before hanging up on me. Extremely unprofessional, unhelpful.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

When diagnosed with a super bug she worked relentlessly to get information for my treatment and walked me and my husband through the whole ordeal. She made arrangements for me to go home on IV antibiotics and kept in touch by phone once a week. In my darkest days she also comforted me when it got too much to bear. The best!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Debra Adler-Klein's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1984)