Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Aaronson

Dr. Aaronson is one of the few doctors that deserves to believe he is G-d and yet he doesn't. The man is brilliant, compassionate and the most incredible and helpful person you could ever hope to meet if you are ill. I would and do send every friend who could benefit from his skill to the office and they all have become well. Thank you for all you do and may you be blessed for the hundreds of people you have helped!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Very knowledgable and professional. He found out what was wrong with me after several visits to other doctors, then treated me accordingly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

very big ego.........will not admit mistakes.....staff rude and do not return calls....does not listen well

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

He has a calming effect on the patient. He is an excellent diagnostician.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Total misdiagnosis, based on about 2 seconds of conversation. Inflamed xyphoid process? How about a bleeding ulcer, genius!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

After seeing two other doctors, Dr. A was the only doctor who diagnosed my stomach ailment. Thankfully, it was nothing serious, but the two other doctors told me it was all in my head. Dr A listened to me, was thorough in his testing and even sent me to a nutritionist afterwards I appreciated his care.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

This doctor saw me once and apparently I was too "complicated" for his liking so I received a letter in the mail a few weeks later stating he would no longer be my doctor. How is it my fault that my medical history/illness are complicated? He never gave me a chance and he didn't even have the decency to call me and tell me or have me come into the office and tell me face to face. Instead he sent a typed letter. This was very hurtful. This doc abandoned me when I needed a lot of help. GOOD LUCK IF YOU SEE HIM!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Robert M. Aaronson's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Branford, CT