Ratings for Dr. Jack L. Walzel

Dr. Walzel was courteous, thorough, and knowledgeable. He put me at ease when my son was having surgery with him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr Walzel is an excellent surgeon. He takes time with his patients and makes them feel at ease. Highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr Walzel is a class act. He helped me with a reschedule for a surgery when something didn’t work out. He put my nerves at ease and has a great bedside manner. I feel like I have gotten the best care available.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Jack Walzel is a great surgeon. I appreciate his willingness to listen to the patient then deliver options and what he believes to be the best approach for the individual. He delivered a very successful breast surgery with a remarkably easy recovery. Very little down time and not much pain. He explained my condition with the breast cancer and the procedure to follow with great detail so I was very well prepared with what to expect every step of the way. This approach turned my fear of the word cancer into a positive journey to heal my body of the cancer.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Great bedside manner. Did a great job answering questions.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. Walzel is a true professional. He's caring and attentive. He personally called the evening of my surgery to check my progress. I didn't spend a lot of time on hold when I called his office. I was surprised how quickly he was able to get me scheduled. The staff at the surgery center he uses were amazing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone contemplating a similar procedure.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I couldn’t have been more happy with Dr. walzel. From beginning to end the experience was more than I could hope for and even expect. I am so deeply appreciative.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Excellent doctor!! On time. Great communication and clear indications. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Walzel is a wonderful surgeon. He has a great personality, listens to his patient, and also great bed side manners. He put me at ease discussing the type surgeries I needed and helped me get through them without any problems. I would certainly recommend him to anyone who needs to have surgery.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Prompt and professional! Helped me understand my situation and discussed my options.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. Jack L. Walzel's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1984)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.