Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Marieb

I do not think you can find a better heart doctor ;; if you go to him for treatment you will get the best of care with the latest technology and yes he takes as much time that is needed to give you a good visit ;; he is a leader in his field

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Absolutely the best, kindest and most available doctor and nurses you will find for fixing electrical problems of the heart. Dr. Marieb and Mary Johnston have incredible bedside manner and expertise and I assure you, you will be 100% happy with them and their procedures and follow-ups.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I totally concur with the reviewer below. All of my experiences with Dr. Marieb and Mary Johnston have been excellent. They are experts in the field and I have always felt like I was with friends when I've been in the office. I have total confidence in the care I get from them, and I'd recommend them to anyone who has cardiac arrhythmias. You will be well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Marieb and his nurse Mary Johnston are simply the best team that I have encountered in my MANY experiences with doctors. They have never made me feel rushed and always answer every single one of my questions... that is always a concern of mine. Also notable, after a few tests I had, Dr. Marieb himself called me immediately with the results and talked to me about several options I had. I sincerely have never had a better experience and I assure you that any patient that arrives in his care will be 100% satisfied. I have never submitted an opinion on a doctor online like this, but my experiences with Dr. Marieb and his team deserved this.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Marieb's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT