Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Sylva

Total jerk. Mean receptionist. Refused to continua treating me after I became medicare!! Said I was late as an excuse. Cold heartless people..good riddance!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Sylva is exceptional; always on time and is highly knowledgeable! I know there were problems in the past with one of the staff but that seems to have been resolved.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

This is my primary and front desk manager is anything but nice. I won't go back after I could not be seen for 2 days when I was ill. I was told to go to patient first but I couldn't be seen until the following week. The office never has more then 1 patient at a time in it. Obviously patients are not valued. I explained I had been on antibiotics for 3 days, I could not eat or drink ... I have never ever seen a practice like this. Where has health care gone??

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I have been going to Dr silverSylva for about 15 years, think he is excellent! Dr Sylva is the most prompt doctor I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I called 3 times to see if doctor was accepting new patients and staff said they will call me back. the office manager Patty was nasty and i told her to forget it. customer service will loose you customers everytime.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Sylva is smart and caring, and I never have to wait! His staff is kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Michael A. Sylva's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company