Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Williams

Love the office best dentist ever and he is soo awesome with my kids they love going to the dentist!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

This dentist is the worst of the worst!!! He is extremely unprofessional and doesn't know how to perform dental work. If I could rate him below poor, I definitely would. I can only imagine that he cheated to get his studies to pass the dental exam. In regards to my experience in dealing with this quack, I had an extraction recently and he tugged and pulled at my tooth causing extreme pain. I let him know that this was extremely hurtful, but he proceeded to cut into my mouth. Neither he nor his assistant suctioned the blood from the procedure, so I evidently had to swallow blood along with the pieces of tooth. For the next 2 weeks my mouth was in severe pain. I had to visit my medical doctor for antibiotic treatment due to all of the infections I received from this. I refuse to pay for a service with such an unprofessional "dentist", as he calls himself. You would be better off doing your own dental work than using this idiot.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013