Ratings for Dr. Daniel Garcia

I visited this practice for a routine physical, and I felt like it was a waste of my time. I finally got to see the doctor 45 minutes after my appointment time, and she was less than helpful (Dr. Medina works in Dr. Garcia's practice). I had two very specific concerns that I wanted to address with her, but she wasn't interested in talking about either one of them. I was very disappointed in her performance, and I really feel like I went there for nothing.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

When I arrived for my appointment 5 minutes early, the clinical staff hadn't begun the insurance verifications necessary to start my exam. It is now 25 minutes after my appointment time, and I am still waiting in the lobby. I have been coming to this clinic for several years, and although I have been less than satisfied, I have continued to come due to the convenience of the location. I will certainly start my search for a new primary care physician after this appointment.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

11:15 appointment, was not seen until 1. Others came in after me, was seen before me, and yes I had an appointment! Total disrespect of a person's time. I won't be coming here anymore.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Garcia has been my doctor for over 5 years, and he is great. I have seen him for a wide range of illnesses over this time, and he always takes the time to listen. The staff is very friendly also and has recently been very helpful in my dealings with MedCo.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Daniel Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1998)