Ratings for Dr. David B. Bowne

If you enjoy seeing your toddler suffer a 2+ hour wait, then Biltmore ENT is hands down, the place for you. The first time it happened, I didnt know better and waited over 2 hours before my 1 year old was seen. That was tough on bith of us. The second time, I was livid. I spoke up, walked up to the counter and complained about every 5 minutes and put the pressure on to speed things up. The third time, I just walked out. It wasn't fair to make my kids wait so long. I have since found another ENT who actually understands the meaning of the word "punctuality ". I whole heartedly do NOT recommend Biltmore ENT. Dr. Bowne was OK... once we were able to see him, but the wait?!?! It was torture. It was rude. It was unkind. It was unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Our 3 yr old has had 4 appointments to see this doctor. We have waited a minimum of 1 to 1.5 hrs in waiting room each time. Twice we rescheduled and left. The one (and only) time our child was seen, it was for about 5 minutes. For our most recent appointment on 5/29/2014 we deliberately scheduled for the 1st appointment of the day at 8:05am (which the office confirmed the day before). At 9:10am we still had not seen the Doctor. Office staff/Assistant could have cared less. We left. Time to find a practice that respects their patient's time and schedule.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I waited 90 minutes to get in. I had approximately 2 minutes with the doctor. The nurses aid was in another time zone. I was told by the doc, wait here, I'll be right back. Never returned. Never got any paperwork. Waited another half hour to get checked out. This place was filled with screaming kids, running around, and misbehaving. Was told the doc was behind because he had an in office surgery (??). He didn't have to make up the time on my visit did he?

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. David B. Bowne's Credentials

• Spanish

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)