Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Licht

I would not recommend this doctor as he misdiagnosed my husband. Dr. Licht spent very little time with my husband therefore, he could not obtain a good history and physical which would have led him to the correct diagnosis. There are other good Urologists out there. Go to someone who cares!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Licht by my wife's fertility doctor for a workup due to low sperm count detected. Dr. Licht assured me I had no varicocele causing the low sperm count, and should go through with the IVF for my wife. His exam was < 5 minutes, no ultrasound, just a "physical". Said he felt no vericocele and my sperm analysis #s (PH and other factors) he said it wasn't from a physical impediment that caused low sperm. I went for a second opinion to a good urologist in Coral Springs who did an ultra sound and I have two vericoceles (one on each testicle) and surgery could improve my low sperm count. I know Licht has a reputation doing research and papers on fertility, I was disappointed in his lack of detail and care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Wonderful, empathetic doctor. Takes the time needed to explain everything. Staff is professional, friendly & helpful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit and felt the time was well spent. Dr. Lichtlistened to my history with intent andprovided me with options of treatment. He laid out a schedule for me and was forth right from the get go.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Licht gave me sufficient information to make a decision about my treatment plan. The front-office staff was very welcoming and courteous. Overall, the consultation was a pleasent experience until I was contacted via telephone by Daryl, the lady responsible for scheduling appointments. She was rude and spoke poorly about Dr. Licht and her colleagues.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Mark R. Licht's Credentials

• French

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1988)