Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Meyer

I've gone to Dr. Meyer for years. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to my best friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Great Dr. and staff to help you at any time. We've been with him for many years and have never been disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I have been going to Dr Paul for at least 15 years and recommend him highly. I takes the time to listen to my concerns, and and non medical issues in my life that may effect my health. His diagnosis have always been accurate and he always calls me with my lab results in a timely and comprehensive way. A great family doctor in a time when medicine seems to be getting more like a business. A good doctor is a real find, and you won't be disappointed with Dr. Paul

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Meyer exhibited inappropriate behavior while I was sedated.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. Meyer has always taken the time to listen to me and discuss my health issues. A very kind and understanding doctor

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Meyer since moving to area in 1986. Fantastic scientist, has a wealth of knowledge of both prescription and homeopathic medicine. Is always right on with his diagnosis -- very gentle yet forthright in advising on weight loss.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Excellent doctor. Took as much time as I wanted to discuss my circumstances. Very knowledgeable and professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Nice guy but rushes you in/out fast. No time to discuss problems and sometimes does not diagnose what is right in front of his face....Also does not know what drugs are best to perscribe for what problem you have. Punctuality is fair...does not always call you back...even on severe problems.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Paul for about 10 years. Now my husband and son go there too. His staff knows everyone by name, and is friendly. He takes time to catch up with what is going on in your family and life, listens to concerns, and is not afraid to think outside the "medical" box. He understands that these outside issues can effect you medically. YET, I have never had to wait more than 10 - 15 minutes for an appointment, and even that is unusual. He is also not afraid to make a referral to a specialist when he feels someone else would know better. I have used his referrals more than a few times for myself and my son, and have never been disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Paul is a great guy, and really cares about YOU. He treats from the heart as well as with his medical knowledge. He is very compassionate as a person, and he is also a born again Christian !!! Greg

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Paul A. Meyer's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal