Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Mula

Would not recommend to anyone. My husband had gastrointestinal bleeding and he told him it was a virus. New doctor and my husband had to have surgery and spent a week in the hospital. Dr. Mula didn't take the time to correctly diagnose him and it could have cost him his life. Please think twice before using this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Did upper endoscopy put me on Nexium for bad GERD. YEars later found I actually have lower esophageal muscle issues, but, this Dr put me on TWICE a day nexium then wanted me on 1....said after looking that I had hiatal hernia more than likely was born that way and to just loose weight. Did biopsy but nothing else. Now I'm down 25 lbs and "GERD" is worse than ever. Other gastros just seem more knowledgable to me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Can't even get an appointment unless you take the earliest time they have available in the day. I work an hour away and it's difficult for me to get there at 1:30 but you can't schedule a 3:00 appointment unless the 1:30 has already been filled. They want you to keep calling back. Spoke with the office manager-no help. Receptionist was rude twice. Got a referral for another dr.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Gregory M. Mula's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1985)

Wellpoint