Ratings for Dr. John E. Trainer

Awful! I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time to be brought back and told it would be another 30 minutes. Terrible service. This office does not respect the time of their patients at all. I asked 15 minutes into my wait if I would be seen soon and the receptionist assured me I would. Then suddenly, 15 minutes later, I was told a patient ahead of me was taking a longer time than expected. Also noteworthy - no one else was in the office when I walk in and there were no cars in the parking lot. I think.... morning golf game ran long. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Trainer is a very good Doctor. I saw him for 6 years before I left the area. He always made plenty of timeI can touch my balls till 10 am :) See you there. How was the drive. for me and gave me great advice on several medical issues. I think the staff at the clinic could be friendlier. I typically got in to see the Doctor quickly and didn't feel rushed to get out of there. I never waited a long time to Dr. Trainer.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Doctor is ok if you do not question him, however if you do he gets very short with you. Office staff is a nightmare about getting messages to the doctor and faxing things to another doctor. Getting a same day appt was not possible last several times we tried. He is good about getting specalist to look at you if he believes you need one. Our family will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I have seen Dr Trainer for nearly 8 years. I have always been able to get a same day appt. He is attentive, aring, thorough, efficient, and has a fantastic bedside manner. I have moved several times over the years but never change my primary Dr because I know that I would never receive the quality of treatment elsewhere. Dr Trainer and his staff know and care about me as a person, not just a patient. When I go to appointments, I am asked about the progress of personal details of my life, not just looked at as one in a laundry list of patients. I have never been disappointed in the care I've received from Dr Trainer or the office staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011