Dr. James E. White

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James E. White

My wife had surgery with Dr. White and he was wonderful to work with. We are very happy with her breast after augmentation surgery. Dr. White was patient, caring and did a great job with the surgery. His staff was just as terrific. She looks great and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I have been very pleased with the services I have received in this office.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I always really enjoy seeing Dr White and his staff, it like going to see family,.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Kind, caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. white and his staff

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Thank you for making my appointments pleasant, easy, I never feel like I am a burden when I am here.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Very thorough in explaining procedures, what to expect and instructions for care after procedures. .

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr, White and his staff are some of the most caring professionals I have ever met. The entire staff makes sure that you were informed of everything that is going to happen and afterwards everything that as a patient you need to be aware of. I am extremely pleased with every outcome with this office.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Excellent service, knowledgeable and expert in his field. I trust him to keep me cancer free.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. White has such a gentle and caring approach.He puts you at ease, gives you all the information you want and proceeds in a professional manner. His staff follows his lead and is welcoming and supportive.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I would highly recommend Advanced Surgical. Dr. White and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with the treatment that I have received here. They always call the next day after your treatment to check on you and answer any questions you may have. They are also very knowledgeable regarding medical insurance. Office area is immulate.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. James E. White's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)