You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David BURNHAM

Arrogant and rude. Never again will I go to this doctor. The entire experience was a complete nightmare. First nurse at hospital was horrific, left me alone almost the entire time in pain, cold, and shaking. Plus, she could barely speak English!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Burnham and Rachel, his nurse were fabulous to work with. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy and Dr Burnham was helpful to me in my decision, but allowed me to make my own decision. I felt very comfortable in a difficult time of my life. Rachel is very helpful and like a great friend every time I arrive. I would highly recommend Dr Burnham for any surgery.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. David BURNHAM's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant and rude. Never again will I go to this doctor. The entire experience was a complete nightmare. First nurse at hospital was horrific, left me alone a..."

December 8, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3248850'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014