Ratings for Dr. Rodney H. Bluestone

When I told the doctor that I had experienced memory problems with a TNF-alpha inhibitor drug (not that one I was currently taking), he said, “I will have to ask the salesman if that is a side effect, a reliable source of information, not something a patient tells me.” It is a well-known side effect that my other doctors knew of and is regularly mentioned by patients at a local hospital’s RA support group meetings. Further I had already called the manufacturer’s support line and they said they knew it could be a side effect for some people and took a drug adverse reaction report. Everyone in American knows that asking a drug salesman to tell you a drug’s side effects is like expecting the used car salesman on the bad side of town to tell you if a car has been in an accident. He does have fancy furniture stamped with brand names of drugs whose sales departments bought the furniture for him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Kind, caring, and helpful. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012