Ratings for Dr. Kamran Ghodsian

Never use this doctor. They forced us to pay our deductible in full, which we did because we anticipated meeting it anyway. However, they never submitted the deductible to insurance and pocketed the money - a clear case of medical billing fraud. Highly dishonest and unethical office. We are pursuing legal recourse. Of note, Maristella that works at the front desk is dodgy and completely worthless in offering clear answers or solutions. Is this really a business you want to trust your health to?

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

His office in San jaun capo has very rude nurses they don't care about you at all . The place is very dirty and they make you wait a long time

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Ghodsian is great! My mom had a hysterectomy about 10 years ago and she felt great after the surgery done by him. When I was looking for an OBYGN my mom referred me to him. I just had a baby boy and he was great! I live about 1 hour away from his office but I will make the drive and refuse to change doctors. If I have another baby he will definetely be my doctor. Very experienced and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

He is an excellent doctor,I had mutiple complications in my pregnancy.But doctor took care of me and safely delivered my baby boy on 35 th week.I had high BP...Till that hormones went down he took real good care of me.Highly recommended.A+++.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008