flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Ghodsian is great! My mom had a hysterectomy about 10 years ago and she felt great after the surgery done by him. When I was looking for an OBYGN my mom referred me to him. I just had a baby boy and he was great! I live about 1 hour away from his office but I will make the drive and refuse to change doctors. If I have another baby he will definetely be my doctor. Very experienced and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

He is an excellent doctor,I had mutiple complications in my pregnancy.But doctor took care of me and safely delivered my baby boy on 35 th week.I had high BP...Till that hormones went down he took real good care of me.Highly recommended.A+++.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Kamran Ghodsian's Credentials

• Spanish

Healthnet
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "His office in San jaun capo has very rude nurses they don't care about you at all . The place is very dirty and they make you wait a long time "

June 26, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Gynecologist (OBGYN)", Practice changed from "Advanced Ob-Gyn & Infertility" to "Advanced Ob-Gyn & Infertility"

July 8, 2012