Ratings for Dr. Vincent L. Perri

Dr. Perri is gentle and knowledgeable. Never in a hurry. Takes the time to understand the issue. He's by far the best chiropractor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

The very best Doctor you will ever go to hands down.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Perri has been treating myself and my family for years. I trust him with any issue that i have . Dr.Perri truly is the most knowledgable doctor that I have even come across. In addition, he honestly cares about each of his patients . He treats them all like they are his family. I truly do not know where I would be without him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr.Perri is an amazing chiropractor, has given me more answers to my problems then any medical doctor. He will research anything he doesn't know which is a rare occasion. He is kind, gentle and brilliant.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Perri is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have been to. He is extremely thorough and helpful. His staff is also great. They do run late sometimes, but it is worth it. My extended family come from hours away to see him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Perri found the reason for my arm pain that my other doctor could not find.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Perri is very knowledgeable. He can tell if a problem is actually caused from something else. He gives you as much time as needed. The office staff is very helpful also.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Perri is extremely professional and competent. He is more knowledgeable than 90% of the medical doctors I have seen. He has helped patients (like myself) when traditional medical therapies have failed. I would highly recommend to anyone, and I have.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Perri is, in my opinion the best physician out there. He has caught things that no other Dr. or specialist was able to. He is not your typical chiropractor either. All of his treatment is done by ultrasound and gentle manipulation of the body. He does not crack any joints!! Dr. Perri is friendly, polite and EXTREMELY knowledgable about the human body and how it functions. If I could rate his services a 10 across tha board, I would!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Vincent L. Perri's Credentials

• Lincoln Chiropractic College (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT