Ratings for Dr. Randy A. Trimpey

I arrived 5 mins late for my first of two new patient appointments and they told me I would have to reschedule both because they were booked solid and I was late. I asked for clarification on the policy...I've never gone to a practice that would force you to reschedule for being 5 mins late because most are realistic that sometimes those things happen and they want the business. They said 5-10 mins requires a reschedule. I questioned why I had to cancel the second appointment because I was technically early for that one....they grudingly let me have that one. Strange that I never saw another patient in the waiting room on my way in or out. I ultimately kept my sons 1 year appointment, but was frustrated to find out they don't do vacines. The Dr felt bad and said they should have told me, but the result is having to go to another Dr. I hope he finds a nicer receptionist and nurse because they will cost him new busines.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

This Doctor is very nice, and he listens to your needs as far as your health issues. I would recommend him for family, children and senior citizens. I also want to mention his personnel nurse, she is very polite and very helpful. I have most of family switching to this doctor because he does care about your health needs. Thank you, Mrs. Sylvia & Lee C.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I have seen Dr. Trimpey on multiple occasions. He is a true professional.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Randy A. Trimpey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal