Ratings for Dr. Lori R. Johnson

I'm sure she is great as a gyno. During my appointments for OB, she was warm, friendly, and fun. After being induced a week early due to blood pressure concerns, I was given zero further care instructions from her after delivery, not even a note to follow up with a regular physician. When my blood pressure had skyrocketed two days later, she had her office staff return my concerns with "You're not her patient anymore, you need to call your gp." That's great at 4:45pm, with a two day old child and a four year old. My GP urged me to go the ER with such high levels. That would have been a fun trip with a newborn. I've heard similar concerns from friends who delivered around the same time. Fine for the routine, but hard to trust with the harder stuff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

dr johnson was exceptionally kind and understanding with my children's needs, i would recommend her for anyone with children that have allergies

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Lori R. Johnson's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1992)