Ratings for Dr. Moshin Kapasi

I love this doctor!! Delivered all 5 of my babies. He's very compassionate n always willing to answer my questions. Great great great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

This is the only doctor I trust with the lives of my children and myself. He is such a fabulous doctor with the knowledge to help those who go to him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Kapasi is the best ob/gyn I know. He is so nice, helpful, and will go beyond his means to make sure you understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I used Dr Kapasi for my first pregnancy and intend to use him for next pregnancy. He was always thorough and quick which is something I liked most about my monthly visits. Like previous poster I was induced, BUT he was in my room more than just when it was time to deliver.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

I used Dr, Kapasi for my my first pregnancy. He seemed nice at first but after a couple visits his true colors shined through. He was NEVER helpful, never answered questions, and was NEVER on time, I always waited about an hour.his staff was WAY more helpful than him and were always so nice! With the labor I was induced and didnt see him until it was time to pull the baby out, and he was yelling at the nurses for calling him because "I wasnt ready yet" at my 6 week check up he told me i had chlamydia, of course being married and NOT having multiple partners I got a second opinion and they said it was just an infection. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone! STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Moshin Kapasi's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)