Ratings for Dr. Saif Jaweed

Dr. Jaweed was great. He sometimes runs a little late because he is explaining procedures to other patients really well. I don't think that is a bad thing but it does throw off the next patients. All my questions and concerns were answered fully. (I probably threw off the next patient appointment) Both eyes had their cataracts removed and he did a great job. All the staff were great to work with, and Tammy really did an exceptional job helping me with the insurance part. I will see Dr. Jaweed from now on for my yearly checkups.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Jaweed is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

We feel like we chose the right Dr. We feel like Dr Jaweed is the best.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Jaweed performed cataract surgery on me on Jan 16,2013.I received excellent care by Dr. Jaweed and his staff. Dr. Jaweed took so much time addressing my concerns and realized how I felt having eye surgery. He answered all my questions and explained the process thoroughly. My vision was 20/20 the day after my surgery. I have never had 20/20 without a correction in my life. I would not hesitate to refer any friends or family to Dr. Jaweed. Mary Schneider (grateful patient)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Saif Jaweed's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal