Ratings for Dr. Laurence H. Lotz

I have been seeing Dr Lotz for only a few years and he is great. He takes the time to review my file and prior visits and really makes me feel like he cares for my health. He has outstanding integrity and not the type who will pass out prescriptions without medical justification. Believe me, I've had issues and he is great.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

WORST Dr experience ever! I was rushed right through everything. The receptionist didn't even acknowledge me, she just kept talking to another girl about her bday party she was planning then I explained to the dr why i was there and he literally told me "sorry you're just going to have to deal with it" when thats crap because I went in there for something thats happened to me twice in the past and i different dr in my old town helped me out to overcome what I went in for. When i told him that ive been prescribed something in the past that helps he said " thats news to me, ive never heard of anyone taking that for your reasons" REALLY? Your a DR! You shouldnt just brush someone off then he just rushed me out of the room and didnt even get to my other questions. What, do i have to pay a co-pay of $30 for each thing im in there for. WORST visit ever!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I went to see Lotz about a variety of issues including headaches, shortness of breath, a lump on my arm, and some problems I thought were probably related to my birth control. Not only was Dr. Lotz not at all helpful on ANY of these subjects (he shrugged his shoulders at the lump and didn't even seem interested in the shortness of breath), but he rushed me out of the office before I even had a chance to cover everything I'd come to see him about. He also had never heard of The Center. I'm sorry, but how is it possible to be working in a medical field and not have heard of The Center? Very discouraging visit, and a waste of a $20 co-pay.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Laurence H. Lotz's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Luis Obispo, CA