Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Litwin

Worst Doctor I have ever seen. Had an appointment for a physical left waiting in the exam room for over an hour. It was another ten minutes after asking someone to find him he came into the room. First thing he said to me was "what's your problem." After telling him I was there for my yearly he said he didn't have time for that because it was the end of the day. I never went back. I do not recomend this rude careless individual. He is definitely not a Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Thorough and thoughtful that listened and suggested many options not just one direction. Good bedside manner- will continue to see as my primary.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Simply the best - nobody has ever taken that amount of time with me, or been so caring. Dr. Litwin has a quiet manner and you know he is always doing his best for you. He is a thinker; I think he is incredibly smart. He has a great sense of humor to boot!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

the best doctor i could ever asked for. always listen. he always willing to try anything that i think its good for me

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

This doctor was not helpful. I felt like this Dr was not concerned about finding out why I was sick. In the future, I will ask to see a different doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Kenneth A. Litwin's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT