Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg would not be considered a thorough doctor in the least bit. He performed a D&C on me while I was still in fact pregnant. The day previous he did a quick ultrasound, determined the fetus had no heartbeat and scheduled me for the procedure the next day. Lo and behold a week later it was determined the fetus was alive the entire time. Possibly, if Dr. Goldberg would have been more through, and not in such a rush, this tragic situation could have been avoided. Thanks to his actions I had an extremely stressful pregnancy and am constantly waiting for my pediatrician to tell me something is wrong with my son from the trauma.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Wow. Some of these repsonses are absolutely shocking. Dr. Goldberg is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Sometimes it is you and not the patient. He is understanding, he cares, and several times has called me personally when I requested it. My situation BY FAR is not an easy one, but him and his staff are always polite and ready to help. I am SO comfortable with him, he knows me, my husband, and is extremely proactive when it comes to solving problems and finding solutions. He is amazing! Tiffany C.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Goldberg definitely spent time answering my questions. I never felt rushed at an appointment. However, I feel that my needs were not addressed and I was steered towards more expensive treatments like IUI and IVF. IVF is out of the questions as I do not have an extra 15-20k sitting around. I feel that the clinic could be more competitive if they did something to research pharmacies that offer medications at cheaper prices and also looked for ways to save the out-of-pocket patient a little money. My suggestion would be to ask everyone you know for recommendations for a fertility doctor. There are other highly rated clinics that offer services for much cheaper out of pocket. For example: Cleveland Clinic IUI = $479 plus meds. Other clinic is $300 plus meds/monitoring. For that price it would be buy 2 cycles get one free. I wish I would have know this before going through IUI at Cleveland Clinic.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

I felt like Dr. Goldberg was "experimenting" and had a "I guess we will see" attitude. Poor communication. When I was waiting for lab results I would have to call in days, sometimes weeks, later to find out my results instead of the staff calling me, like they were supposed to. I also felt like they would tell me to go and get my blood tested and then I would be slapped in the face with a $300 bill.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I went to him for IVF and I wasted yrs of my life and thousands of dollars. You can't talk to him. If you ask a question he gets offended and holds a grudge. I went to another clinic and results after 1 cycle were sucessfull. My new Dr. actually called my house and I could ask him anything with no offense taken and he was in the top IVF clinic in the Country.Goldberg never looked to see if there was something else wrong he continued to do the same protocol with no success. He just had a bad attitude.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

My comment is the total opposite of the other comments. I feel he is an uncompassionate,condescending snob. I came to him for help with chronic pelvic pain. He concluded, in approximately 10 minutes, that I was not worth his time or effort and that my appointment was over by getting up and walking out the door not giving me a chance to ask questions that were very important to me! He kept me waiting over an hour. I got the impression that since I am an older woman (not there for fertility problems) he couldn't be bothered to spend any time with me to find out what was causing my pain. Too much time investment and no quick profit having to care for a patient like me I guess! I have since found the cause of my problem, no thanks to Dr. Goldberg! I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

Great surgeon. On time got me in and out. Very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

very knowledgeable and caring. Answered every question patiently. Didn't rush.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey M. Goldberg's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company