Ratings for Dr. Allison Pruett

Somebody rarely answers then phone when you call to speak with a nurse or schedule an appointment. Office staff (sometimes non-clinical schedulers) have to direct your care, not the doctor. Dr. Pruett withheld test results and did not support my values. They did not provide education when something was unexpected. I asked a question and she left the room immediately without answering. She pressured me to have tests done at their office rather than go through the hospital where I would have better insurance coverage. She was insensitive; she made sarcastic comments about "the joys of pregnancy" after I had been through years of infertility. She gave me the wrong medicines while I was trying to conceive and gave me a drug during childbirth that was contra-indicated. When I asked why something showed normal yet I was experiencing problems, she told me if she knew the answer, she would win the Nobel Peace Prize and threw up her hands in disgust.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr.Pruett answered all of my questions and I felt like she really listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Allison Pruett's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1998)

AHC