Ratings for Dr. Lynn H. BECK

Dr Beck's nurses are intolerant of their patients. My child has never resisted anything they've done, but her nurse Melony likes to traumatize her by shoving a swab in her mouth when we aren't looking. Also, one time Melony gave us an evil look as she was walking up to us very quickly and tried pulling my child out of my arms to take her blood. I understand the nurses are busy, but bc of them, my child is scared to go to any doctor now. Dr Beck takes it personally when grandparents bring in their patients and not the parents. Ridiculous! I'm never taking my daughter there again.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Amazing doctor with a wonderful and friendly staff. Our first baby had dozens of ear infections and Dr. Beck was very encouraging. She helped us find an ENT that we loved and made us feel comfortable through the whole process. We recommend PPA and their staff to all of our friends! All of their doctors are great.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Good doctor. My kids like her. Her receptionist is helpful and always finds an appointment for us when my kids are sick.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013