Ratings for Dr. Rita M. Oplotnik

Will go above and beyond to see us, and help with any issue we are having. She was my mom's doctor, then mine, then my prenatal care, delivered my baby, and is his doctor now as well. Love her and the staff!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Rita has been my family care doctor for about 14 years. She is very attentive and thorough! I was having problems years ago and she did a diagnostic evaluation and told me there may be 2 or 3 things wrong with me and referred me to a specialist. She will tell me when something is outside of her scope of practice and her staff does a great job of referring my family to specialists who accepts my insurance! Dr. Rita shares her wealth of knowledge and clinic with having medical student clinical rotations, which is an asset to her practice and to the community! I am always asked before my appointment if I mind having a medical student come and talk with me about my signs and symptoms as a mini triage. The students have always been fabulous! This practice is continually growing and making changes to become more efficient with appointment! Dr.Rita always takes her time and listens to you!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Oplotnik has been my doctor for many years. She is always kind and attentive, and is the best family practice doctor who has ever given me care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I tried to set up an appointment with her, but was told she would have to call me to set something up. She was supposed to call me that same day. It's been a week and no call. If she isn't taking new patients, then she should have her staff just say so and not waste time.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr.Rita is wonderful! Every time I go I know it's a few hours of my life I can't get back but she is worth the wait. She is busy because she has so many patients BECAUSE everyone loves her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I've been with Dr Rita for close to 13yrs. She is very knowledgable and thorough. But she is never on time! I can be the first appointment of the day and still wait 45 mins to be seen. I wish I had all the time in the world to see her but my family and daily schedule won't permit it.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

I love Dr. Rita. She is very pro-active, great bed side manner, will listen to you and always help. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

She is wonderful and amazing! I cannot imagine having a baby and her not being my doctor!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Oplotnik is a top notch doctor. She is very knowledgable, and takes her time with patients. I feel she meets all your needs, is smart, and she is compassionate. An excellent doctor. She does run behind a little, she's very popular. Her staff could be friendlier.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

I saw Dr. Rita for the fist time yesterday. It's been a long time since I've been so comfortable with a doctor. She is kind, thorough and easy to talk to. I'm thrilled to have found someone I'll be able to take my whole family to!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

Dr. Rita M. Oplotnik's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company