You may also like

Rate Dr. R. Lance Montgomery

Dr. R. Lance Montgomery's Ratings

Searching for an Orthopedist for a knee injury. Dr. Monthomery seems knowledgeable enough but he clearly works on a timer. Once he reviewed my X-rays and gave his recommendation he was out the door and on to the next patient. The staff is polite with a standard "how are you" and a fake smile as she left the exam room. I don't expect too much just a little more sincerity from the ones i will trust with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

My appointment was cancelled by the doctor after I arrived. Sleezy business practice of refusing appointment upon patient disagreement regarding signing an arbitration agreement. Its very unlikely that the insurance carrier allows the doctor to make an appointment and expect a patient to sign an arbitration agreement. I venture to guess that this is a breech of contract between the doctor and insurance company. Even if the practice is allowed then the doctor should have the ethics to inform the patient upon making a appointment of their policy on arbitration.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][97557].votes_count ]]