Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Stuart

Dr Stewart has assisted me on several occasions with my knees. I found her to be professional and knowledgeable. No she did not have a bubble personality but she is nice and she direct. She also thoroughly explained my issues from the MRI results.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Stuart totally missed what was wrong with me. Thankfully, a short time later another Orthopedic Surgeon found and showed me what was really wrong with me. Not very good at all !!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Just recently had the worst experience EVER with this doctor. She was rude and showed no compassion. She didn't explain anything or help at all. I should have just stayed home because she did nothing to help.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

By far the best orthopedic surgeon I've had so far. After many years and many surgeons, she was the only Dr to truly get me feeling half way normal again.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr Stuart has helped me twice now and both times she knew what needed to be done and didn't have a problem explaining what I needed to have done and why. She doesn't waste her time and gets the job done. I am going back to see her once again for a third issue and I am confident that she will do whatever is necessary to get me back on my feet once again. All I can say is thank-you for all of your help.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I disagree with all the comments below - I saw Dr. Stuart in April for a torn minuscus- she was very informative and helpful in explaining the injury and what would be done to fix it - she showed me the MRI"s and explained everything. I found her to be very nice. Yes she is very business like but that made me feel most confident in her expertise. I would go to her again and refer her to friends.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Stuart is the worst doctor I've ever seen. She was not friendly, and didn't even introduce herself, as this was my first time meeting with her. I had a sling on my arm from what my primary care doctor said was a separated shoulder. She didn't have any of the information that my doctor sent over. She told me that I did not have a separated shoulder before she even looked at my x-rays. My mother and I who aren't doctors could see there was a space in my shoulder that should not be there. My primary care doctor told me to stop PT right away and wear my sling. Dr. Stuart said to continue therapy and to not wear my sling. She acted like she had a chip on her shoulder and didn't even look at the x-rays or anything my doctor sent over before meeting with me. I do not recommend her to anyone. She won't bother to look at anything that was sent to her and she will tell you what she thinks, and make you feel like you have nothing wrong , when you are very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr expressed no compassion or empathy; indeed, she barely spoke to me. Little acknowledgement of my pain. I would not use her services again, nor would I recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Because of Dr. Stuart, I spent 8 more years with a painful hip injury than I needed to. When my x-rays looked clear, she said she couldn't see what was wrong and offered no solution. Basically, she said there's nothing wrong with me. It wasn't until the pain started getting worse because of my job, that I paid another visit to Norwich Orthopedic Group, and this time requested my mother's orthopedist, Dr. Glenney, who ordered an MRI and suggested a cortisone injection. When that didn't help, he referred me to Dr. Anbari, who ordered an arthogram and found a tear, which I am going to have repaired surgically next week. Thank you, Drs Glenney and Anbari, for succeeding where Dr. Stuart didn't even bother trying to succeed. When someone is complaining of serious pain, you don't give them skeptical looks every time they mention a symptom, then say "there's nothing wrong with you" and send them on their way. Two of my co-workers also complained of bad experiences with Dr. Stuart.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I have never been treated so unprofessionally by a physician. No bedside manner, just a downright mean and insensitive person. I would never recommend this person, she has a real chip on her shoulder. I don't know how I tolerated her; I heard terrible things from her other patients afterwards. They all agreed-not a very nice interface for a physician, very rude woman, not at all caring.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Patricia A. Stuart's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)