Ratings for Dr. Douglas I. Cifuentes

This doctor is very caring and spends time listening and answers any questions I have . Staff are great. I am an RN and it takes a lot for me to rate a Dr. a 5. He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

This is an excellent caring physician. He works with you and spends a lot of time listening. He is always on time, but sometimes we have to wait in the room until he finishes with the last patient. I agree that due to his more than superior treatment of patients, it puts him a little behind, but good work is not to be taken out of context. He is very punctual to me when I get the best care. His office staff is friendly, and also works with you. I enjoy going there.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Never checked back after I left the hospital. Never explained anything or gave reasoning behind what he did. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Great, caring doctor. My husband and myself have been going to him for several years and have referred many of our friends who also love him. He spends time listening to you so he is sometimes a little behind schedule.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Douglas I. Cifuentes's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Perrysburg, OH