Ratings for Dr. Dale H. Wytock

Dr Wytock has been a good Dr for my husband and his issues. He is very knowledgeable and has a good bedside manner. I'd recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Wytock was on call after hours for emergencies. It took him 2.5 hrs to call only after I insisted with the awnsering service. his explanation for the delay..." I was asleep and didn't hear the phone". As a result of the delay I was forced to cancel Colonoscopy because it was too late to address the issue. Very cavalier attitude. When I responded asking how does this happen...his responce "want done you not understand...I was Asleep and don't hear the phone". Do not use this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor nor Liberty Hospital. He stretched my esophagus & did a biopsy, just guessing; and 2 days later I was back in the hospital because it was a blood clot that was overlooked in my leg that was the issue. My D-Dimmer was elevated both times I went.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

He did a poor job in treating me. In not getting the treatment I needed, I ended up in the hospital. Do not go to him ever!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Dale H. Wytock's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Delta Dental