Ratings for Dr. Rafael Armendariz

What a shame that I'm not allowed to leave zero stars for this clinic. First off they don't care about your health, all they want is your money and that of your insurance. The only reason I went to them for 7 years was to refill my prescriptions. I have enough sense not to trust them for anything else. For one in my 7 years going at least 4-6 times a year I only met Dr. Armendáriz In pictures, I never met him in person or any other doctor for that matter. I was always only seen by PA's or NP's. At first it was OK I would go as a walk in wait for 15-20 min and see the Assistent, get my prescriptios and come back in 3 months. However at the end it got rediculis I went I went at the end of April to get a refill I was told I was do for blood work first, so I waited a cuplé of days and went back for blood work. Than I was told that I needed to follow up to have the results read so I can finally get my prescription. So I waited a few more days went in had my prescriptions read turns out everything is fine, so finally I'm told I'm getting a refill for 3 months what pharmacy should they sent them? I tell them so they tell me to go pick them up an, a hour. I go in 3 hours and they don't have anything. Next day I call the clinic back and they tell me I need another follow up in a week. (Please keep in mind it's been over a week and I have to wait one more to get my blood pressure medication). Make a long story short I have not gotten my blood pressure medication. It is now July! These people will rather see me dead as long as I can continue to go and they continue charging my insurance. I've been taking blood pressure medicine for 25 years and I have never had such a hard time. I had to go to an urgent care clinic to get them it took 5min. Of course I'm going to find another doctor. I just want people to be warned that they maybe putting thier health if not life in danger by visiting these scam artist. I have been advised to seal Legal cancel. Last time I called them they just hung up on me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Rafael Armendariz's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1994)