Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Venegas

Everyone here is so nice and very helpful. Best Ob/Gyn in town

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Worst experience ever with a clinic. They are racist but they say that "in their private policies they can denny the care to a patient" but is not written anywhere and they don't show it to you. A big disappointment.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I am a little surprised by all of the negative comments. I agree that his staff is not very peppy or customer service oriented, however, I do feel like they have always been professional. If you were worried about the PA Chandra- she is no longer there. If you had issues with his wife- I don't believe she works the front any longer. If she does I haven't seen her in my last 7 visits. I am on visit 7 right now and Dr. Venegas has been present at all but the first one and I knew I would be meeting with the PA that day. He is always very informative and I feel like he asks several times if I have any questions before the appointment is over so I don't feel rushed. He seems to remember what's going on with me without reading the chart and I would highly recommend him. This is my second pregnancy using him and the first was an emergency c section that was very high risk and he did a great job.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Worst experience of my life & waste of money. Considering I'm carrying my first child, I was treated poorly. No one bothered to even tell me that if Venegas was not in the office, then Chandra takes over & worst if all, no one told me that she doesn't take my insurance. Over $300 out of pocket for a simple pregnancy check up. I was always rushed out of there. I was bleeding once & they gave me no chance to voice my concern. Changing doctors was for the best. My future baby is my number one priority now. It's no longer about me. My new doctor is a gift sent from our good Lord. I would never refer anyone here, but I would to my new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I would give 0 stars if i could... everyone in the office is rude staring by the wife b!tch runs the place and you can't complaint to anyone about her attitude she is money hungry, rude and has no medical etiquette.. plus they will leave you for hours in the waiting room and they will come back and tell you that the dr won't see you because he is NEVER there! for 3 consecutive times i didnt even got to see a nurse at least! oh but they will bill you for seeing a dr even if u don't... and if you call with a question you get a nurse that can care less how you feel (it's better to call the 68nurse than your own Dr).. they dropped me at 7 months for missing ONE appointment and didn't refund my $500 dllrs i had paid in advance for my delivery .. spend your time and money with someone that is actually going to care for you and your baby..

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

They really need to train their staff all they do is mistakes and give wrong information.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I was told I had a non life threating fibroid tumor after second opinion I found out it was stage 3 ovarian cancer. Would not have waited so long had I been told the truth up front.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

The girls up front are not helpful, and everytime i call or visit they seem negative and un-willing to help. I dont feel welcomed when i go here at all. Dr Venegas is a great doctor however since he is gone the majority of the pregnancy i think its important that he replace or check his staffs attitude because, it caused me to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

The whole staff is wonderful. Dr. Venegas is often not in the office, but he also delivers babies so that is expected. With both pregnancies I saw him probably half of my visits but his nurse practitioner is wonderful as well. Very easy to talk to. The office is very clean. The staff is very casual, but it made me feel more comfortable. They are excellent and very gentle when it comes to having blood drawn or getting an exam. I always recommend him to everyone I can. I don't understand the negative posts on here. It's a dr's office, you go in expecting to not get in on time. Things happen, emergencies happen, and people go into labor. People should be more understanding of real world situations.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr venegas is a wounderful dr although his pa is the most annoying stuck up women ever I enjoyed using his dr office the first time now that he has his pa I would not recommend anyone with medicaid use him anymore they will throw you to his pa and shes the worst! I was there first she saw everone else first before me a (medicaid patient) all she will say is "oh your insurance dosent cover that" OK **** NOT EVERYONE****S MONEY! NEVER AGIN! WORST EXPIRENCE EVER

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Eric J. Venegas's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)