Ratings for Dr. William M. HARPER

The things I did like about Dr. Harper's clinic were that the equipment was better than the other urologists I've been to; more detailed results from procedures. The staff that works for Dr. Harper are courteous and tried to help ease my anxieties (during testing/procedures) and were helpful with getting me access to Dr. Harper for follow-ups. It's a shame Dr. Harper doesn't have the same level of interest in his patients as is support staff. I had an appointment late in the day and he came off as tired and uncaring. When it was early in the morning he still came off as uncaring/disinterested. The only difference was the level of energy now translated to Dr. Harper trying to jump-in and make an attempt to jump-out of my exam room so he could move on to the next patient (pay check). He doesn't go over tests results, even if that's what the appointment is for, unless you press him on it. Not my first choice and definitely not recommending him to anyone else. If you're that tired--RETIRE!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. William M. HARPER's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1978)